About the Policy
This Policy covers all real persons visiting the onenewone.com website.
We may need to update this Policy from time to time. Therefore, we recommend visiting our website occasionally to check the latest version of the Policy.
For your questions, you can contact our Contact Person at https://direct.lc.chat/12595722/.
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law“), the data controller is the real or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data, and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
The Company acts as the data controller for the processing of personal data of visitors through the website.
What are Cookies and How Do They Work?
Cookies are small text files downloaded to your computer, phone, or browser when a user accesses a website. Cookies allow the recognition of website visitors and the storage of some information about their visit preferences or past transactions. The stored information is sent to the website on each visit, allowing it to remember information about your previous visits (such as your username and preferences) on your next visit.
Cookies are divided into cookies created by the visited website (first-party cookies) or cookies created by other websites that provide content on the viewed page (third-party cookies).
Cookies are also categorized into different categories based on their purposes. The table below provides explanations of which cookie categories are used for what purposes:
|These are cookies necessary for the use and functionality of the Site. If technical cookies are disabled, access to some or all of the Site may not be possible.
|Analytical Cookies (Performance Cookies)
|These are cookies used to obtain information about how site visitors use the website and to improve/enhance visitor experiences. These cookies include information such as pages viewed by visitors, click counts, scrolling movements on pages, and entry and exit times to these pages.
|These are cookies used to offer personalized experiences to Site visitors. These cookies ensure the remembering of your preferences, such as language preferences and username, when you visit the website.
|These are cookies used to present advertisements based on the interests of visitors and to measure the effectiveness of the presented advertisements.
Below are the first-party cookies used on our website and their purposes:
First-Party Cookies and Purposes
|Purpose of Use
Purposes of Processing Personal Data Through Cookies
Your personal data collected through cookies is processed for the following purposes:
– Tracking the movements of site visitors,
– Ensuring that your visits are carried out appropriately and remembering your information on your next visit,
– Improving and developing the site structure and content,
– Evaluating visitor uses statistically; tracking website traffic,
– Ensuring that the content on the website is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer,
– Providing personalized services according to visitor preferences and needs.
Method and Legal Basis for Collecting Personal Data Through Cookies
The Company processes your personal data collected through cookies based on the legal basis of being mandatory for the legitimate interests of the Company. Your data is collected through cookies by automatic methods.
You can enable or disable cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to benefit from some features of the Site. Blocking some types of cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the Site (such as technical cookies) is not possible.
You can find out how to disable cookies by clicking on the specific link for your browser below:
Rights of the Data Subject
Data subjects have certain rights regarding the processing of their personal data, as regulated in Article 11 of the Law. These rights are as follows:
– Learning whether personal data is processed,
– Requesting information if personal data is processed,
– Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
– Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad, if any,
– Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed and requesting the notification of this correction to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, if any,
– Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the Law, despite being processed in accordance with the Law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of this deletion to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred, if any,
– Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed personal data exclusively through automated systems,
– Requesting the compensation of the damage in case the personal data is processed unlawfully and causes damage to the person.
In addition to the above, in cases where we process your personal data based on your explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw your explicit consent at any time by contacting us.
To submit your requests regarding the rights mentioned above to the Company, you can use the following methods:
– You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address in our systems,
– You can prefer other methods specified in the Communiqué on Principles and Procedures for Application to the Data Controller.